Please fill in the form below if you are interested in receiving PBE support. The next round of applications will be reviewed from 1st March 2018.
Our next review of online applications will be from 1st March 2018. In the instance where we can immediately see that your project or organisation does not fit our eligibility criteria, we will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will contact you in March to let you know if and how we can assist you.
We assess project applications against our selection criteria, which look at both project fit and organisational readiness to engage in a project.
To be eligible for a project, an organisation should normally:
- Be headquartered in the UK
- Be a charity or social enterprise
- Have a turnover of between £100k - £10 million (for larger organisations we may ask for a contribution towards core costs)
- Have at least 2 months’ financial reserves (preferably 3 months)
Work in one or more of the following areas:
- Mental health and resilience
- Addressing complex needs; multiple deprivation, financial inclusion, poverty, homelessness and substance misuse
When there is a fit, the PBE team arrange a call to learn more about the organisation, the proposed project and tell you about PBE’s way of working. Sometimes your idea might not be ready for a project but we’ll always do our best to add value to your work.